Errors running streamlink.

From: Jacob MacDonald
Subject: Errors running streamlink.
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 03:30:41 -0600

I've installed and am trying to use streamlink-0.14.2 through Guix.

TypeError: a bytes-like object is required, not 'str'

gets thrown during the import process for each included plugin. Is this an issue with something in my Guix/Python environment (don't have anything special set up other than the basic locale, man, info, and bin paths) or a regression in the streamlink recipe itself?

Thanks,

Jacob.