Re: Issues with the new xorg-configuration

From: Luther Thompson
Subject: Re: Issues with the new xorg-configuration
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 15:49:43 -0400

On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 20:47:04 +0200 (CEST)
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry, my tapping config that I've gave is not working too with
> current commit. Need to use manual or maybe it is a bug.

If it's not a Guix bug, then the problem is probably with the string
that we pass to extra-config. The documentation for that is at
xorg.conf[0] and libinput[1]. If that's not what the problem is, I have
no idea what to search for in the Guix manual.

[0] https://www.x.org/releases/X11R7.7/doc/man/man5/xorg.conf.5.xhtml
[1] https://www.mankier.com/4/libinput

Luther