help-gv

[help-gv] ghostscript error "/undefined in copy_trailer_attrs" when tryi

From: j. van den hoff
Subject: [help-gv] ghostscript error "/undefined in copy_trailer_attrs" when trying to view pdf-files on MacOSX
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 15:08:40 +0200

hi,
does anybody know what the above error message is about? after a recent update of ghostscript and gv via macports (now at gs 8.71, gv 3.6.9), gv completely refuses to display pdf-files (`gs' still is able to do so if called directly): immediately after
the call (gv some_pdf_file) the viewer pops up with an empty window,
followed by the error window with the above message
and the stack trace.

any help would be appreciated.

joerg

ps: please Cc me, I'm not subscribed to the list