help-gv

[help-gv] gv don't displays

From: Cuauhtémoc Salazar
Subject: [help-gv] gv don't displays
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:15:02 -0400

Hi there,

I cannot display either pdf nor ps files with gv. GS works fine.
Versions are:
gv 3.6.5
gs 8.61
OSX 10.6.3

I installed gs and gv through Fink. The behaviour is that GV starts the graphic interface but shows only a white sheet. The mouse pointer becomes a small clock when it is above the white sheet. The menus are unfrozen.

I don't remember if this behaviour started since some other installation or not. I have removed GV and reinstalled but it keeps the same.

Any suggestions? Best regards,

--
Greetings,
Cuauhtémoc* (Temok)