help-hurd

Re: httpfs troubles

From: Jonathan D. Proulx
Subject: Re: httpfs troubles
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 15:35:39 -0400

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 01:58:50AM -0500, Samuel Thibault wrote:
:Jonathan D. Proulx, on sam. 22 juil. 2017 20:42:25 -0400, wrote:
:> am I broken or is httpfs currently broken? Hoping for the former but...
:
:It's most probably the latter.

Yes, yes it is.

The HEAD request had trailing space and was using "\n" where Apache2.4
at least seems picky about "\r\n"

The GET request has no linebreaks at all which also returned 400 errors.

with about 32 charaters of changes I have it returning something,
unfurtunately that something also currently includes at least part of
the response headers.  Oh, and the HEAD request cuts off the trailing
file part of the URL so http://example.com/dir/ rather than
http://example.com/dir/file.txt. This may or may not be why response
is still messed up, in my case the directory level returns a larger
file than what I was trying to get.

In any case it's clear the problem is in code and looking at the age
of the code it's pretty clear it's on me if I want to see it fixed :)

-Jon