help-java2html

Re: [Help-java2html] single line comments and newlines

From: Robert Wetzel
Subject: Re: [Help-java2html] single line comments and newlines
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 20:15:14 +0200 (MET DST)

Lorenzo Bettini wrote:

> OK, now I see the problem, and actually another solution could be to
> "put the \n back" (lex can do it); however first I'll try your patch :-)

I thought about that, too. I tried yyless(0) instead of generate(yytext)
which works just as fine. The difference between these two solutions
is the handling of the newline. If the newline is returned to the input,
it will be handled via generateNewLine() (and increases lineno).
I don't know which behaviour better fits...

> thanks again

How it's spelled in Italian "It doesn't matter." ? :-)

cheers,

  Robert.