help-jel

Re: [Help-jel] Problem wih arrays

From: Konstantin L. Metlov
Subject: Re: [Help-jel] Problem wih arrays
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 15:14:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hello !

Of course JEL can do it ! You don't even have to write ".intValue()".

I have modified the 'Calculator.java' from 'samples/' subdirectory of JEL distribution to support references to your array. The two added and one modified (changing 1 -> 2) lines of code are marked in the attached version of Calculator.java.

To compile it (supposing the current directory contains both Calculator.java and jel.jar) you execute

    > javac -classpath jel.jar Calculator.java

To run it:

    > java -cp .:jel.jar Calculator 'I[0] * 3'

You can also try other expressions involving your array I.

With the best regards,
                          Konstantin.