help-jel

Re: [Help-jel] Variable argument list

From: Konstantin L. Metlov
Subject: Re: [Help-jel] Variable argument list
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 16:36:08 +0200

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your kind words about JEL ! It indeed works very well and is
a stable mature project.

I also have good news that calling methods with variable number of
arguments is now implemented. This implementation is already committed to
Savannah and I'm finalizing now the new version JEL to be released some
time in the first few days of the New Year.

I have also resubscribed to this list. Mail forwarding have suddenly
stopped at my FZU address, but from now on I will again receive all the
mail sent to both help-jel and bug-jel.

Finally, I'd like to wish everyone in help-jel happy and very productive
New Year !

With the best regards,
                         Konstantin.