help-libidn

Re: Check failed for libidn-1.24 with glibc 2.14.1

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: Check failed for libidn-1.24 with glibc 2.14.1
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 10:19:05 +0200

A better solution is to use a valgrind suppressions file, to suppress
just this complaint.  I have added such a file to libidn git, see:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=libidn.git;a=blob;f=tests/libidn.supp;hb=HEAD

See the end of the HACKING file for instructions on how to use it:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=libidn.git;a=blob;f=HACKING;hb=HEAD

/Simon