help-librejs

[Help-librejs] Avoiding the javascript Trap server-side

From: Igor Zobin
Subject: [Help-librejs] Avoiding the javascript Trap server-side
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 09:02:37 -0500

Hello to everyone on the help-librejs list!

I want to host my personal website. Right now, looking for the right CMS (I would like to use a CMS and not code the website manually).

Are you aware of any CMS that works with libreJS?

By that I mean, the _javascript_ gets evaluated as free software, not falling back to a compatibility mode without _javascript_.

Regards,
Igor.