help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Little poll about look & feel

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Little poll about look & feel
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 03:37:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Fri, October 2, 2009 9:06 pm, Aguirrezabal Pedro wrote:
> If you need some feedback to finetunning the performance, I can provide
> you
> with benchmarks of 5 diferents computers with the details of the hardware
> (all running windows)
> The lowest one: HP TC4400 core duo 2.25 with intelGMA950
> The biggest one: Phenom 9850 with GeForce8800
Lol, your "low" end is almost as fast as my best one ;)

Feedback is important and yes, I'm interested by any information such as
"runs anywhere" or "does not run on this one because of X or Y". I have
limited Windows support here, so well, it's a bit like developping in the
dark.

BTW, good news folkds, tonight I played the first deathmatch Liquid War
game ever. Yeah, deathmatch, when someone dies, it comes back on the map
with great health and power and thirst for vengeance! Only I was playing
again stupid bot to it wasn't that fun.

I'll try to release something really soon, there are still lots of broken
things, but also some noticeable improvements.

Have a nice day,

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden> - http://www.ufoot.org/ ___ __/\__