Re: Gmake differences

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Gmake differences
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:36:46 -0500

%% "David Julien" <address@hidden> writes:

  dj> I am interested in finding out the differences between revisions
  dj> of Gmake.  My company is currently using Rev 3.73, and I would
  dj> like to know what changes have been made to reach 3.79.  Can you
  dj> assist me by telling me where I can find this information?

Download the latest version of the sources (which, BTW, is 3.79.1 not
3.79) and unpack it.  In there you will find a file named "NEWS" which
contains all the user-visible changes made to GNU make for each
version.

That should give you all the information you need.

  ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/make/

and its mirrors.

 http://www.gnu.org                      http://www.paulandlesley.org/gmake/