LOCALEDIR undefined

From: David Julien
Subject: LOCALEDIR undefined
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:45:52 -0500

I am trying to create the make executable for Windows 95 using the build_w32
batch file.  I have found an error while trying to create the main.obj file.
In main.c, line 819, the function bindtextdomain is called with LOCALEDIR as an
argument.  However, LOCALEDIR is never intitialized.  Does anyone know what
LOCALEDIR should be initialized to?  I am working with the make 3.79.1 source
files.