RE: GNU make

From: Mayan Wise - Israel
Subject: RE: GNU make
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:26:52 +0200

Hi again

I have tried this but since my source files not in the same directory of the
obj files I tried to use some filename/text functions on the source path &
filename but no function seems to work.
Is there way to use those functions there? If not what other option is
there?

Thanks and thanks again

Mayan Wise