Re: Very strange problem with make: make can't figure out working direct

From: Paul Philion
Subject: Re: Very strange problem with make: make can't figure out working directory
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:03:46 -0400

Greetings, again...

Sorry to bug you again, but I just figured it out. (Funny what a shower and
a cup of coffee will do...)

For those that are interested, or might suggest that I tell someone about
it, the problem is that my CDPATH, under bash (GNU bash, version
2.04.21(1)-release (i386-redhat-linux-gnu)) did not contain '.'. Ouch!

I don't have a problem with any of my shell scripts, or anything else I
noticed. But make hated it.

Sorry to bug you...

- Paul Philion