Re: Help-make digest, Vol 1 #284 - 1 msg

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Help-make digest, Vol 1 #284 - 1 msg
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:23:58 -0500

%% Wouter Pauw <address@hidden> writes:

  wp> Can someone please remove these kind of ads from the general
  wp> mailing list?  I find these inappropriate.  I am not subscribing
  wp> to this list to get adult advertising.

If you have any foolproof methods for stopping spam, I'm sure you could
make a mint :).

It's out of the question to close a help list like this to subscribers
only: that defeats the purpose.

Or, if you're volunteering to moderate the mailing list we can talk
about that.  I certainly don't have time to moderate, unfortunately.

I'm open to other ideas.

 http://www.gnu.org                      http://www.paulandlesley.org/gmake/