Re: Fw: building make

From: Dylan Cuthbert
Subject: Re: Fw: building make
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 11:58:21 +0900

ok, I have those versions of autoconf/automake etc. already just not that
version of gettext.  I'll wait till it works and try it.

I should have mentioned that gdb/insight complains that incrTcl's version is
less than 3.2 and it is that new version of incrTcl that needs the recursive
call ability apparently. (it drops out with that all-too-familiar recursive
error)

I'll also try that gnu pre-version you mentioned.

Thanks for the pointers, I'm sure I'll get there eventually.

Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com