REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP. - STRICTLY

From: DR. FRED AKIN WILLIAMS
Subject: REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP. - STRICTLY
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 22:05:06

FROM THE DESK OF:DR FRED AKINWILLIAMS

LAGOS - NIGERIA.

Dear Friend,

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP. - STRICTLY
CONFIDENTIAL.

It is with my profound dignity that I write you this very important and highly
confidential letter. First, I must solicit your strictest confidentiality in
this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL
and "TOP SECRET". Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make
any one apprehensive and worried,considering the fact that we have not met each
other before, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the
day.

We have decided to contact you by email due to the urgency of this transaction,
as we have been reliably informed that it will take at least a minimum of two
to three weeks for a normal post to reach you, so we decided it is best using
the e-mail,which is quicker and also to enable us meet up with the first
payment quarter for the year 2002 which has already
begun.

However, let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I am DR. FRED
AKINWILLIAMS  a Director General in the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and I presently head a seven man tenders
board incharge of Contract Awards and Payment
Approvals. I came to know of you in my search for a reliable and reputable
person to handle a very confidential business transaction which involves the
transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring maximum
CONFIDENCE. I and
my colleagues are Top Officials of the Federal Government Contract Review and
Award Panel. Our duties include Evaluation,
Vetting, Approval for payment of Contract jobs done for the N.N.P.C e.t.c. In
order to commence this business we solicit for your assistance to enable us
transfer into your Account the said funds.

The source of this funds is as follows: In the second quarter of 2001 this
committee was mandated to review and award contracts to the tune of US$400
million US dollars to a group of five firms for the supply, construction and
installation of Oil Pipe lines in Warri and Port Harcourt.

During this process my colleagues and I decided and agreed among ourselves to
deliberately over-inflate the total contract sum from US$400 million to US$428
million United States dollars with the main intention of sharing the remaining
sum of US$28 miilion amongst ourselves.

The Federal Government of Nigeria has since last year approved the sum of
US$428 million for us as the contract sum, and the sum of US$400 million has
also been paid to the foreign companies concerned as contract entitlements for
the various contracts done, but since the companies are entiltled to US$400
million dollars only, we are now left with US$28 million dollars balance in the
account which we intend to disburse amongst ourselves, but by virtue of our
positions as civil servants and members of this panel, we cannot do this by
ourselves, as we are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service
Laws) from opening and/or operating foreign accounts in our names while still
in Government service, making it impossible for us to acquire the money in our
names right now. I have therefore, been delegated as a matter of trust and
urgency by my colleagues in the panel to look for an overseas partner into
whose account we would transfer the sum of US$28 million. Hence we are writing
you this letter.

My Colleagues and I have agreed that if you or your company can act as the
beneficiary of this funds on our behalf, you or
your Company will retain 20% of the total amount (US$28 million), while 60%
will be for us (OFFICIALS) and the remaining 20% will be used in offsetting all
debts/expenses and Taxes incurred both local and foreign in the cause of this
transfer. Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is
enormous. In return we demand your complete honesty and trust. You must however
NOTE that this transaction will be strictly based on the following terms and
conditions as we have stated
below;

a) Our conviction of your transparent honesty and
diligence
b) That you would treat this transaction with utmost
secrecy and
confidentiality
c) That you will not ask for more share or try to sit
on the funds once
it is under your custody, or any form of blackmail.
d) That upon receipt of the funds you will release the

funds as instructed by us after you have removed your share of 20% from the
total amount. Please, note that this transaction is 100% legal and risk free
and we hope to conclude this transaction seven bank working days from the date
of receipt of the necessary requirements from you . We are looking forward to
doing business with you and solicit your Total Confidentiality in
this transaction. There is no cause for alarm. I give you my word that you are
completely safe in doing business with us. Transactions like this have been
successfully carried out in the past by most Government executives. Here in my
country there is great economic and political disarray and thus looting and
corruption is rampant and the order of the day, thus explaining why you might
have heard stories of how money is been taken out of Nigeria, this is because
everyone is making desperate
attempts to secure his or her future, so that when we retire from active
service we donot languish in poverty. I will explain
more to you when I have heard from you.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter using the above e-mail address. I
will bring you into the complete picture of
this pending business transaction when I have heard from you and also receive
your confidential telephone and fax numbers to enable me fax to you all
necessary information you need to know about our pending business transaction.
I will also send to you my private telephone and fax numbers where you can
always reach me.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated to enable us transfer the funds
under this first quarter of the year 2002.
Thank you and God Bless.

Yours faithfully,

DR. FRED AKINWILLIAMS

N.B. PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION

IS 100% LEGAL
AND COMPLETELY FREE FROM DRUG MONEY OR MONEY
LAUNDERING. THIS IS A
COMPLETE LEGITIMATE BUSINESS TRANSACTION.