Re: unwanted rm command at output of execution.

From: Johan Bezem
Subject: Re: unwanted rm command at output of execution.
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 06:25:55 +0200

make deletes intermediate (produced by make as a result from '%'-rules, and
not directly indicated as a target on the command line, or sth along those
lines) results as soon as they're not needed any more (for possibly other
productions. See the docs for ".PRECIOUS" for how to 'switch this off'.

Ciao,

Johan Bezem
CSK Software AG