Recurse directories

From: Shawn Minto
Subject: Recurse directories
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:06:03 -0700

I am trying to write a makefile to build a website. Currently, it is working, but since I have many different directories (and they are very dynamic) I need to keep updating the makefile. For each directory I am using, I have something that looks like the following:

dir1 = $(wildcard /basedir/dir/*.*)

I would like some way that I could just specify the basedir and it will do a search and find all of the files that I need

Thanks
Shawn