Re: How to obtain missed prerequisites via CVS?

From: Noel Yap
Subject: Re: How to obtain missed prerequisites via CVS?
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 12:57:17 -0400

IMHO, this is generally a bad idea no matter which source control tool is used -- the
developer should be in full control as to what slice of the repository he sees.  Is there
a reason the developer can't just do "cvs up" when they need/want to?

Noel

Melnikov Denis wrote:

Hi, all!

My project consists of several files. Some of them may be found in my CVS
repository only.
How can I force 'make' to obtain these missed files (and ONLY missed) from
the repository?

Please help!