Feature request: list makefile targets

From: Francesco Montorsi
Subject: Feature request: list makefile targets
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 11:12:19 +0200

Hi,
I couldn't find an option in my GNU make 3.81 to be able to print a list of the targets declared in a Makefile.

I think this option would indeed be very very useful and thus I hope someone with better make-knowledge will implement it. If noone is working on it, I'll have a look at GNU make sources ASAP so that, if maintainers say that they will accept it, I can try to make a patch.

Thanks,
Francesco Montorsi