Re: Help with Makefile executing twice - why ?

From: Aditya Kher
Subject: Re: Help with Makefile executing twice - why ?
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 09:35:54 +0530

When I run gmake one Makefile seems to be executing twice..
It doesnt happen for all the Makefiles that we use  in our product.
What could be the reason this is happening ?

It might be having recursive call to one of its target internally.

If you need any more specific information to help locate the problem please
let me know.

A sample makefile showing this would certainly help comment on the issue.

-adiyta