RE: converting nmake to gnumake

From: Tobias Contreras
Subject: RE: converting nmake to gnumake
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:37:47 -0400

Thank you for your help and such a quick reply, sorry I didn't give
enough information. I plan on upgrading to 3.81 though currently at 3.79
I am converting nmake make file to gnumake.

Converting this over:

ifeq "$(HW_PROCESSOR)" "PROCESSOR_1" || "$(HW_PROCESSOR)" "PROCESSOR_2"
|| "$(HW_PROCESSOR)" "PROCESSOR_3"
    $(OBJ_DIR)\herc_pollserial.o
Endif

How would you use the $(or condition1, condition2) in the above
statement,
Or the ways around using 3.79.

Are there forums or irc that you would recommend, so that if I had small
questions like this I could ask?

Thank you