gmake help

From: garym
Subject: gmake help
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:45:44 -0700

Hello,

Where can I go to get online (gotomeeting for example)  support on gmake?  I expect to pay for the support.

Thanks!

Gary

Gary Mathews
President
Conative Systems, Inc.
ph: (951) 694.5333,  fx:  (951) 694.5335
e-mail: address@hidden

Conative Systems, Inc. Confidentiality Statement. www.conativesystems.com

This message is intended only for the use of the individuals to which this e-mail is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from both your "mailbox" and your "trash." Thank you.