Re: hi

From: Allan Wind
Subject: Re: hi
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:01:00 -0500

On 2009-02-12T12:51:35, Sidhartha Sutar wrote:
>      We have a requitment to replace JVM by some other product.
>       Is your product will compile the java source code to class file or
> byte code without JVM or it needs JVM also.

make is a build tool like ant.  make is not a byte code compiler or a
Java Virtual Machine (JVM).  One of the first hit on your favorite
search engine should have produced:
http://www.gnu.org/software/make/

> Please reply and let us the know the link to download .I will try it if it
> will worked fine we can buy it.

There is usually no cost associated with obtaining GNU Make.

/Allan
--
Allan Wind
Life Integrity, LLC