Re: Make Error 127

From: CHOOI CHUAN SIM
Subject: Re: Make Error 127
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 13:22:48 +0900

Dear Richard,

Thank you very much for your advices. Also, sorry so much for my late reply because I was trying to figure out where the problem is these few days.

At last, I found the problem, i.e., I didn't use the same install directory(folder) when configuring both BINUTILS and GCC.

the same issue had been featured in the mailing list(click link below to see details)
http://sourceware.org/ml/crossgcc/2006-07/msg00029.html

Regards,
C.C.Sim