Re: how-to Recursive Ascend

From: Montaseri
Subject: Re: how-to Recursive Ascend
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:42:02 -0700

Doing something like
../../../rfind
would bring us full circle back to hard coding your path which we are attempting to get away from....but we could put such a script in /usr/bin/rfind, but being that this problem is a bit more academic (than industrial), that would create a non plug-and-play. That is you first have to install something....

Hope I am not taking too much of the group's bandwidth on this topic...

Medi