pretty-printer enum type

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: pretty-printer enum type
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 09:50:03 +0200

Hi all,

I want to write a pretty printer for enum types with inverse byte order.

I could detect that I have a reverse byte order value by inspecting the
template_argument. That works fine.

Now i reverse the byte order in the python script which also works fine. Also
the size of the type is defined by template_argument.sizeof.

But now I want to know that the template_argument is a enum type! I only see
the name of the enum, not that this IS an enum?!

And the next step is to get the NAME OF THE VALUE instead the int
representation.

enum X
{
    ONE=1,
    TWO,
    THREE
};

So the pretty printer should return e.g. THREE not 3!

Thanks
 Klaus