bug #34519

From: Tomas Nordin
Subject: bug #34519
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 23:11:36 +0100

Hi

I posted this message on the gnuwin32 mailing list, but that seem to be
a pretty empty place. Does somebody here have any advice:

Referring to bug #34519 for make, which seem to have been fixed if I
understand the bug ticket correct. I cannot find a windows installer for
make version > 3.81, and the bug is resolved in some version after 3.81.

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?34519

The bug ticket has two links to some good advice on how to work-around
the issue, which I will try. But is there not a pre-compiled binary for
windows with version > 3.81? Or do I simply fail to find it?

/
Tomas