Re: [Ubuntu 14.04 x86_64] Unable to install gcc make 3.82

From: Rahul Muthoo
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu 14.04 x86_64] Unable to install gcc make 3.82
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 02:14:55 -0500

First of all Thank You very much for your quick response.

I apologize for the typos and they were there because of a long all nighter
i had pulled in order to get my project build that had dependency over the
make version. Yes i did mean GNU make.
Please find attached the make -v output in text file.

I had just installed Ubuntu 14 and this is the make version that i got.
But after using ./build it worked like a charm.
Thank you for your help again. I really appreciate it.

Thanks and Regards,
Rahul Muthoo