help-mcron

[Help-mcron] Must mcron be restarted everytime ~/.cron/file.vixie is cha

From: Doug Poland
Subject: [Help-mcron] Must mcron be restarted everytime ~/.cron/file.vixie is changed?
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:36:19 -0600 (CST)

Greetings,

I'm experimenting with mcron as a replacement for cron on FreeBSD
5.x-STABLE.  One thing I've noticed is I can change the contents of my
~/.cron/myfile.vixie, but mcron doesn't honor the change,  I must kill
mcron and start it again with mcron -d.  Is this by design or am I
missing something?

Please note, mcron -s shows the schedule correctly after I've edited
my cron file.

--
Regards,
Doug