help-mcron

[Help-mcron] fifteen minutes past the hour, every two hours example from

From: Troy Will
Subject: [Help-mcron] fifteen minutes past the hour, every two hours example from the info file ( doesn't run for me )
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:23:34 -0800

This example from the mcron.info file doesn't run for me.

;; run fifteen minutes past the hour, every two hours
(job
 '(next-minute-from
   (next-hour (range 0 24 2))
   15)

After putting this example into my ~/.cron/job.guile file I get a
message from mcron that "Cannot read files in your ~/.cron directory."

TW:~$ mcron -s8
mcron: Cannot read files in your ~/.cron directory.
TW:~$

Did I set up mcron wrongly? Is the example runnable or is there a bug
in it? By the way, mcron works for me with both a simple and complex
job from the mcron.info file, but not this particular example.

Thanks