FHA Funding / Home Loans

From: FHA Funding
Subject: FHA Funding / Home Loans
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:40:32

Home Loans

Allow FHA Funding to assist you with your FHA / Home Loan transaction. Utilizing our experienced staff of FHA trained Loan Reps we can help you take advantage of these great government programs designed to benefit, YOU the Borrower and the Development of our Communities.

Ø     First Time Buyer Programs

Ø     Streamline Refinances (at no cost!)

Ø     Low Interest Rates

Ø     Government Insured

Ø     Low Down Payment Programs

Ø      Credit Problems Okay!

To Get Started Fill out the Pop-Up Loan Application

Or

Call Us Toll Free

1-888-833-2127

E-Mail

A Division of American Residential Funding

To Be Taken Off List Reply to E-Mail with REMOVE in Subject Line