POSTCODELOTERY- NL

From: infol2006raiyyxew
Subject: POSTCODELOTERY- NL
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 10:10:05 +0700

Postcode Lottery INT'L
Patenlaan <EM>2</EM>3, 2288ee Rijwijk
Den Haag, the Netherlands.
(Lotto affiliate with Subscriber Agents).
From: <SPAN>Joan Van Henk(Lottery Co-ordinator)
www.postcodelot</SPAN>erij.nl

ATTN:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Postcode Lotter<FONT
face=Courier>y.</FONT>NL Winners International<U> </U>programs held on the 12th
March, 2006. Your e-mail address attached to ticket #: 0175655522 with prize #:
317655<U>4</U>9 NL drew €1,000,000.00 which was first in the first class of the
draws. You are to receive €1,000,000.00 <B>(</B>One Million Euros). Because of
mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep your winning information
confidentia<EM>l u</EM>ntil your money (€1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted
t<SPAN>o you by </SPAN>our accredited pay-point bank. This measure must be
adhere to,in order to avoid  loss of your cash prize - winners of our cash
prizes are advise<EM>d </EM>to adhere to these instructions to forestall the
abuse of this pr<STRONG>o</STRONG>gram by other participants. It is important
t<EM>o n</EM>ote that this draws were conducted formally, and winners are
selected through an internet ballot system from 50,000 individual and companies
e-mail addresses - the d<I>r</I>aws are conducted around the world through our
internet based b<B>al</B>lot system. The promotion is sponsored and promoted
Postc<FONT face="Times New Roman">o</FONT>de Lottery.NL . We congratulate you
once again. We hope you will use part of it in our next draws; the jackpot
winning is €85million.  Remember,all winnings must be cla<STRONG>im</STRONG>ed
not later than 20days from today.After this date all unclaimed cash prize will
be forfeited and included <STRIKE>i</STRIKE>n the next sweepstake. Please, in
order to avoid unnecessary delays a<STRONG>n</STRONG>d complications remember
to quote personal and winning numbers in all correspondence with us.
Congratul<SPAN>ations once again from all m</SPAN>embers of Postcode
Lottery-NL.Thank you for being part of our promotional pr<FONT
face=Arial>o</FONT>gram.

For immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly contact our
Paying Bank
address written below.
<FONT color=#c59389>

</FONT>
Send them the followin<FONT color=#19928c>g </FONT>informations:

(i)  Your name,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact Address
(iv) Yo<I>u</I>r winning numbers
(v) Quote amount won.
(vi) Notification date.

Contact person: Mr.Patrick Rowley
E-mail:  address@hidden
<I>T</I>el:  00 31 633 701 450

Congratulations once again.
Yours in service,
Joan Van Henk(Lotte<SPAN>ry Co-ordinat</SPAN>or)