lag fix

From: Joey Worley
Subject: lag fix
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 02:56:13 -0700

Digging and delving, ploughing and sowing they were singing, butthe wind blew their words away. The good clergyman, I say,does more work for less pay than all the lot . See theflowers, how they ray their redness, whiteness, silverness andblue. And my daughter, just back from Rome, shesays the common people, in the cafés, hate Dictators. Bitches suggested only servant girlsmisbehaving. Vaguely somesense that he had proved his valour for her admiration flatteredher. Manresa, with Giles at her side, heading the procession. Im William, he said, taking the furry leaf and pressing itbetween thumb and finger. Ah there she is, Miss La Trobe, over there, behindthat tree