boo possible

From: Bel Tracy
Subject: boo possible
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:22:09 -0500

If you mean did they rape me, no, said Scarlett, groaning as shetried to sit up. In other days Porks pilferings would have been a serious matter,probably calling for a whipping. Her cheeks wereflushed and there was a soft luminous look in her eyes.
But then, Im a countryman born and I dont like any town.
It takes morethan Yankees or a burning to keep me down. It sure looks like the end of the world for me. But she was pushed back as Melanies calm voice said: Lie still,dear. Thank God,there was no wind today to carry sparks to the roof of Tara! In fact themorals of the affair weighed lightly upon her.
She met Melanieseyes and the same thought was plain in both faces. Oh, Captain, shecried, turning to the sergeant, please make him give it to me!
Merriwether and Miss Maybelle and their old darky womanout collecting brick in a wheelbarrow. Now, Miss Scarlett,dont say they are silly. Oh, I didnt mean it that way, darling, cried Melanie, flushingwith distress. It takes morethan Yankees or a burning to keep me down.
In fact themorals of the affair weighed lightly upon her. The piano wasone thing the Yankees couldnt carry away. Just as soon as they get a few houses up, Sherman willcome back and burn it again.
And, above theruined town, the buzzards splotched the wintry sky with graceful,sinister bodies.
Daughter, said Gerald rousing himself, you are profane.
Dreadfully, answered Suellen, happily beckoning with a smile toFrank. The dream returned again and again, whenever she went to sleep withan empty stomach.