velvety

From: Minna Chaney
Subject: velvety
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:35:33 +0200

What you are looking for is within you. But peace has been ignored. If you cannot find peace, come to me.
It is the most priceless thing there is. Whatever it takes, find peace in your life. You can try to change its appearance, but you cannot change its nature. And I started thinking, if somebody were to shape a mango tree so that it looked like a palm tree, would it change its nature?
much more to come in the future. How do you begin to celebrate that kind of beauty?
Cheney, and their cronies, have - inadvertently or intentionally - profited and benefited, both personally, and politically.
I say: what you need, you already have. As a child, of whose heroism did he read? It is not the palm trees that need peace; it is not the whales that need peace; it is not the North Pole that needs peace; and it is not the equator that needs peace.
occupation of Iraq has now created another point of tension: The Muslim world does not believe that Iraq will be better off because of the U. much more to come in the future. When you are not content, when you are frustrated, if somebody cuts in front of you, you honk your horn.
Everything but actually making the movie. How do you begin to feel that magic in your life? Listen to your longing without fear.
" It could be the start of something.
When we look for our truest nature, we will find that there is peace, understanding.
and that helps a lot.
The time has come to stop making excuses. I say: what you need, you already have.
You have an Iranian nuclear threat that is spun up, using bad information that's cherry-picked and a report that trashes the inspectors. When you are not content, when you are frustrated, if somebody cuts in front of you, you honk your horn.
occupation of Iraq has now created another point of tension: The Muslim world does not believe that Iraq will be better off because of the U. In a previous incarnation, he was a venture capitalist and a chief technology officer.
And I started thinking, if somebody were to shape a mango tree so that it looked like a palm tree, would it change its nature? When you are confused, absolute clarity is not that far away.