reticent pact

From: Ninon Floyd
Subject: reticent pact
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:38:06 +0200

I didn't need to know the name of the program and how they got it.
Eight months and counting.
We're at war with terrorists.
but, they did anyway. One year after this report, the World Trade Center was attacked.
Three pipe bombs were placed in a room on the fourth floor of the hotel by Stephen Paster, who is said to be one of the organizers of Al-Fuqra in the United States.
Among the documents in the possession of the men were "detailed aerial photographs and floor plans of the two sites," and included assignments for a "recon team," a "hit team" and a "guard team. Eight months and counting. He even left his phone number and email address.
Together, we will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail. Oh, and political correctness has played its part as well.
called Muslims of America. Year after year, they preyed on the disillusioned and recruited more followers. Year after year, they preyed on the disillusioned and recruited more followers. Videotapes of the interiors of the buildings were also found in the possession of the men. As you state in your blogs, things are fronts.
That meant that Hindus, Hare Krishnas, and even other sects of Islam were also targets of jihad. Together, we will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail. However, the ideology of the sheikh and his American followers called for purification of Islam through violence. Apparently, the Administration asked the NY Times and LA Times not to print the story. Other stories are relating that the homegrowns in Canada actually conducted their training in rural areas on Canadian soil.
A fifth member, James Childs, is still at large.
Where do you think some of the money goes?
Gilanis are well known in Afghani regions as well.
it will blow like a volcano.
I expected that they were doing this already anyway. The article stated, "Other predicted possible sponsors of attacks include Jamaat ul-Fuqra, a Pakistani-based group that has been linked to Muslims of America.