potbellied

From: Walt Curtis
Subject: potbellied
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 01:44:43 +0900

" It's a nice summary with highlights of benefits and drawbacks.
As some of you have noticed, we're now sizing the images a bit larger - I hope they'll still fit on most screens.
The size of the deal was not reported.
More of all of these models coming shortly. Also note, you may be charged a Verizon fee, probably .
I've been travelling and shooting in Europe much of the summer, so I'm just now catching up with everything back here in my California studio. Some of these shots are new to the site, and long time members will recognize many of them from previous postings, but all are being shown now in a larger scan size. I don't often ask complete strangers to pose for me, but in this case I made an exception. I'm posting her shots again - I'll be doing black and white conversions from the color shots, since she originally asked for that.
I'm posting her shots again - I'll be doing black and white conversions from the color shots, since she originally asked for that.
This was a private commission that turned out so nice that I convinced her to let me show a few of them on the site. A former FCC head states that this effort will take years and not months.
This is the third or fourth session where I've shot someone on this carpet.
As a start on this venture, I've started doing a lot more experimenting with natural light and non-canvas environments.
Today's update is Michelle, who came to the studio for a private session and had such a nice time that she overcame her shyness and allowed me to post some of the shots.
Note: I've started doing brand new scans of these images, and increased the on screen size a bit.
This is the third or fourth session where I've shot someone on this carpet. If you're in the US, and if you're a Verizon subscriber with the right kind of phone, you may be able to help - and if not you can at least let me know your opinion. We're still working on resizing a lot of my early photos, which will be apparent as we update some of the older galleries. I receive no part of the fee, and no other compensation from Verizon. Also, I'm making some changes to the gallery presentations - let me know what you think. As some of you have noticed, we're now sizing the images a bit larger - I hope they'll still fit on most screens.
The the Private Archive Home page for more info. I say that without embarassment, since I was just a kid at the time. I've been travelling and shooting in Europe much of the summer, so I'm just now catching up with everything back here in my California studio.
The size of the deal was not reported. Marina worked in one of the clubs with several of my other models, but I'd never taken much notice of her because her self-applied makeup was rather severe.
You'll immediately notice the crooked smile and the nervous pose - these are the kinds of authentic features that I think make non-professional models so much more appealing.
Most of these sessions don't show up here in the Archive, since the clients wish to keep the shots to themselves. Today's update is Michelle, who came to the studio for a private session and had such a nice time that she overcame her shyness and allowed me to post some of the shots. I'm posting her shots again - I'll be doing black and white conversions from the color shots, since she originally asked for that.