legitimate cheddar

From: Timothy Glover
Subject: legitimate cheddar
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 09:30:34 +0200

Yes, you should know by now that I am completely BIASED. But now, my choices have cleared and I am bound to break that mirror.
But now, my choices have cleared and I am bound to break that mirror.
Yes, you should know by now that I am completely BIASED. I was wrong, his eyes never fails to enthrall me and make the world stop.
L, though, was just a delight to watch.
In the movie, he picked up the DN after discovering the problems in the justice system, meaning he has a more righteous motive for using it. I never did understand why Hollywood producers will wanna do that, and not just let the original stay. I have been slightly off center for a while. I thought I was over him. Doubts, because I was uncertain how the characters will be brought alive. Sometimes, They merge and go in the same direction.
The Lord, the Master, The GuruM.
Sometimes, They merge and go in the same direction. But he was with his girlfriend.
I am also hoping for not just a sequel movie, but a few more so that the cute Mello and Near can appear. Two Raito and Misamisa cosplayers were doing this little skit, going around the cinema threatening people to give up their seats. You can have them park and share a moment, talking or arguing but never the less get back in their cars and go in their own directions. I am on my own Divergent path. But this divergence did lead to the intense first meeting of Raito and L, which was certainly more interesting than in the manga. That inclusion is a rather major alteration to me, as Raito never did brought any harm to people he loved in the manga. The Lord, the Master, The GuruM.
I gave up on this a few years back, cause I knew that it was just not meant to be.
I am also hoping for not just a sequel movie, but a few more so that the cute Mello and Near can appear.
Something funny I noted in the cinema.
I never did understand why Hollywood producers will wanna do that, and not just let the original stay. May I land where I land. Its crisp and bright and the days are shorter, but they are oh so much brighter.