dampness fearless

From: Amy Butts
Subject: dampness fearless
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 14:19:49 -0000

Here's what Loca had to say: Orale Ring.
I promised I'd catch up on this blog by noon so I'm almost there! I'll just ask Ginette when I see her later. This is a flamenco doll on the piano in the studio.
TRW chose ToolBook to create the courses as e-Learning.
Here are a couple of frames from the video file. The folks at Cabanas are doing a fine job. I had a decent night's rest and was feelin' especially inspired. YOUR CRITICISM IS INADEQUATE AND UNSATISFACTORY. TRW chose ToolBook to create the courses as e-Learning. I promised I'd catch up on this blog by noon so I'm almost there!
With each contract, students could become overwhelmed by the hundreds of potential paths through each contract.
Went to the West building as usual and hung out in my favorite galleries. Not to worry, there's time. But we still did occasional shows. To get there I took the scenic route along the C and O Canal. Another evangelist recruited! With Mars in Sagittarius, they hold ideas and take actions that are candid, honest, inspirational, and moral. Mercury in Sagittarius is concerned with the welfare of others.
You know: greeting them, introducing myself, educating about flamenco, thanking them for coming etc so they feel guilty about not sticking around for the second show.
I like the setting here, perhaps it's a little to relaxing that I might fall asleep at a concert. This guy was celebrating his significant other's birthday and they were so impressed, they walked up to us after the show and paid compliment after compliment. I have a pic from last February when they all showed up at El Ranchero in Arlington. Fortunately, last night the restaurant was packed.