Divine invasion

From: Efren Witherspoon
Subject: Divine invasion
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:31:26 -0060

We are so much glad to propose a new offer you just won’t decline. It is a
highly profitable opportunity to earnmoney without the risk of wasting them.
There’s no any doubt, it is a solid agreement.

We got carefully examined information concerning the new increase on the market
next session. We look forward to  some outstanding news to be released on
Friday, and these news will tear you to pieces! The cause is (W B R S .PK) that
is abruptly rising up but you have little time yet to dig in & be the first.
The price will start up G I A N T, join it now while it’s low and get richier.
You outta remember such an occasion usually doesn’t go unnoticed for long.

Forget about your old failure (if this has ever been); seize the chance to show
what you’re able to do now! Once you put your money in, you’ll notice that
earning dough with (W.B.R.S . PK) is a very nice & easy work without need to be
worried about it.