help-nano

[Help-nano] nano refresh problems when scrolling

From: neil
Subject: [Help-nano] nano refresh problems when scrolling
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:39:09 -0800 (PST)

I've been a long time user of nano and it has always
worked fine under RH9, FC1, and FC2. But recently I
updated to Fedora Core 3 (FC3) and I now have refresh
problems when scrolling.

So when I scroll down any new text replces the old
text, but the oldtext isn't cleared away. So any
black spaces from the new text is filled with the old
text creating a big mess. Control-L works fine to
clear
this mess, but it is a pain.

bug exists in:
nano-1.2.4
nano-1.3.5
and only under FC3 the same binary under FC2 works
fine.

I appreciate any help.

vossman