help-nano

[Help-nano] command line option for column position

From: PFTank
Subject: [Help-nano] command line option for column position
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:42:07 -0400

Grettings All,
        I can't seem to find any documentation concerning this subject.
I use nano as my editor when composing emails, and have configured .muttrc
to start editing on the second line thusly:
set editor="nano +2"

This allows me to arrow over 5 spaces and begin typing the To: address. It
would be helpful to know if there was a way to place the cursor
automatically 2 lines down and 5 columns over. If impossible, this would be
a great feature to implement.

Cheers

--
PFTank