help-nano

[Help-nano] standalone executing-nano.exe without cygwin.dll on dos

From: Joan Park
Subject: [Help-nano] standalone executing-nano.exe without cygwin.dll on dos
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 11:44:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I'm using both linux-version and dos-version.
btw, when execution, dos-version needs cygwin1.dll or more files.
but I hear, "cygwin supports when execute, dos-version is possible without cygwin1.dll.
It is possible to compile option "-mno cygwin", but, nano-compile use ./configure.
I try to modify. but I not.
so , I want exe-file without cygwin.dll, as standalone executing-nano.exe
please reply, Is it possible?
thanks, to nano-pico-team