help-nano

[Help-nano] Re: bywef reffnance

From: Rhoda Farmer
Subject: [Help-nano] Re: bywef reffnance
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 21:56:35 -0700

D x ea j r H d om t e O j wne w r,

Your c l re j di q t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV u N r p ea y l e l st r at r e and want I q MME f DI l ATE c s as w h to s s pen r d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L u OW j ER your monthly p q aym e ent v s
by a third or more, here are the d o ea q ls e we have T i OD e AY:

$ 49 y 0 , 0 r 00 a p s lo l w a p s 3 , 6 n 5 %
$ 3 o 70 , 00 l 0 a h s lo k w a f s 3 , 9 b 0 %
$ 2 s 50 , 0 f 00 a c s l r ow a z s 3 , 3 l 5 %
$ 2 e 00 , 0 v 00 a n s lo b w a v s 3 , 5 e 5 %

V b isi l t o e ur web s p it k e

Rhoda Farmer , Ap y pr m ova v l Ma v na y ge b r

was on his tongue.
At length Mr. Baggins could bear it no longer. Come found you,
Smaug, you worm! he squeaked aloud. Stop playing hide-and-seek! Give
me a light, and then eat me if you can catch me!