help-nano

Re: [Help-nano] Key to move to end of file

From: Erik Houben
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] Key to move to end of file
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 18:02:12 +0200

Thanks
I have version 3.9 will update to 1.3.12r1 (latest gentoo version).
Yeeahh it works like a charm.

Erik Houben

System manager
ChampionChip B.V.
Havenweg 15
6541 AD Nijmegen
Netherlands

E-mail address@hidden

Tel +31 24 3791244
Fax +31 24 3791245

David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:

Erik Houben wrote:
> I am a bit spoiled but I am used to using ee on Freebsd. and I'm
> looking for the key to move to the end of a file (very handy for large
> log files)but i can't find it. If its not present is it possible to
> implement this key and how can I do that

You can either press Ctrl-V (page down) at the search prompt, or, if
you're using nano 1.3.12 or later, you can press Meta-/ at the main
window.