help-nano

[Help-nano] nuclei split

From: Netty Marks
Subject: [Help-nano] nuclei split
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 22:05:36 +0300

Nor do the statutes and legal precedent allow for the publishing of classified information when such actions cause substantial harm to the national security interests of the United States. Two said he should be suspended without pay for two years; the two others recommended a five- year suspension without pay.
Fallujah having been wrested from them, the moojies cannot sustain their efforts in Baghdad without being able to use Ramadi as a conduit and base.
Either the SWIFT program itself broke laws or it didn't.
That's a terrific precedent to set.
So I don't know if we can automatically assume that there is huge damage. The SEC is one of the biggest data miners in the world. In that respect, journalists are under exactly the same law as everyone else.
The only thing I think it's safe to assume is that Jay Rosen is engaging in irresponsible speculation.
Not just the Administration, but all future Administrations, Democrat and Republican, and the people. Fallujah having been wrested from them, the moojies cannot sustain their efforts in Baghdad without being able to use Ramadi as a conduit and base.
If we don't stick up for ourselves now, we create a new and lower standard for the future. There's a risk that you're going to get in trouble.
Two said he should be suspended without pay for two years; the two others recommended a five- year suspension without pay.
There never has been quarter given in a fight that close. Indeed, that very drill was executed countless times in Fallujah. Two said he should be suspended without pay for two years; the two others recommended a five- year suspension without pay.
The program was obviously effective enough to nab the Butcher of Bali.
That, the American commanders hope, will make the city safe enough for its shattered economy to renew itself and for Iraqi police officers to feel secure enough to start showing up for work.
You can assume one thing but you can't assume the other. There cannot be any hesitation on the trigger. The President, Vice President, Secretary of the Treasury, and congressional leaders all know what we were up to, and what the program was monitoring.