help-nano

Re: [Help-nano] build nano static for embedded system

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] build nano static for embedded system
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:19:37 -0400

You may want to consider linking with the slang library instead of
ncurses as well as using the static linking method Eitan mentioned.
Otherwise I believe nano will still want the termcap/terminfo files
that are normally found in /etc which I'm guessing would defeat the
purpose of what you're trying to accomplish.